Hi friends, in today’s article we are going to know top 10 Windows 11 New Features. So, let us discuss in details. How many of you have installed the new Windows 11 on your PCs? If you have Windows 10 then you can upgrade it for free and there are many including me who have done it.
By the way friends, Windows 11 is not an eye-candy! I mean the UI is very different and changed now. It looks more like a mobile UI! But many features have been added that are very good and useful according to me! And there are some things like if you do not like a feature then you can keep it like the Windows 10 feature.
So there are many things and so the title says that there are many Windows 11 features that you might not know about! And you should use them. So, let us start and not waste any more time.
Top 10 Windows 11 New Features
• Windows 11 Taskbar – Friends, it is the biggest visual change in Windows 11. All icons have come to the center that were on the left earlier. It looks like macOS, but if you do not like it, unlike many of them who do. But if you do not and want it on the left like Windows 10, then you easily do it.
You just have to go to Settings>Personalization>Taskbar Behaviours>And choose- left Taskbar alignment. And it will get back as it was previously in Windows 10.
Friends, this personalization area has many things in it that you can change according to your likes. Many things that can be visually experienced including their working. So go and spend some time in Settings>Personalization.
• Windows 11 Focus Mode – If you do not want any notifications or anything, if you are gaming on your PC, etc. where you do not want to get disturbed. Yes, the focus mode has arrived and you can customize which notifications can be allowed and which are not. It is the time of work from home and many times you are doing some work and also there are many distractive notifications.
It is very disturbing at least in my case and I definitely use the focus mode and it benefits me. Friends, Windows 10 had shortcuts which were very good. When you go to the Start menu, you see folders there that you could use.
I personally used them and when I installed Windows 11, I could not find them but there is a way. If you want some folders like – Pictures, downloads, etc.
• Windows 11 Folders on Starts – These folders that you want to access regularly can be pinned to the start menu. It is very simple, first of all go to Settings>Personalization>Start>Folders and you can select many things in it like – Documents, downloads, pictures, music, videos, network, your personal folder, etc.
All these things can be added in the shortcuts so that you can access them on a click. And friends, this next feature is really cool and I do not think many people know about it.
• Windows 11 Type with Voice – You can actually type with your voice. You can just talk to your PC/Laptop and it will type for you. You do not need to type it. It is very simple, press “Windows + H” and start talking and the PC or Laptop will start writing. It is so fun, do try this feature out.
If you are enjoying this article then read to the end. Another thing, we always use “Right Click” on folders or to arrange icons and more. I have been using “Right Click” from the start and all of us do it normally, like if you want to empty the recycle bin or delete an software or app.
• Windows 11 Legacy Right Click – But now, the right click menu has been simplified and many things that you could do can not be done now. But don’t worry, the old right click feature can still be accessed.
You just have to highlight the part where you wat to right click and press “Shift + F10”. The old right click menu will be back as before. Did you know this feature? Many people know this as Microsoft had already advertised it.
• Windows 11 Multiple Desktops – Just press Windows key + Tab and multiple windows will pop up. Meaning if you want to compartmentalize your work, your personal stuff, multimedia on different desktops then you can now. You can add as many desktops as you want now.
No bad! This is a very useful feature and I use it in my home or office. You do a lot of multitasking and you want to do multiple things at the same time and you do not have multiple monitors. You want different windows on the same single monitor. It is very easy.
• Windows 11 Snap Layouts – You get four different layouts if you hover over maximize icons and you can see it. But you would not have to use a mouse, you will have to use a shortcut, just press windows key + up/down/left/right arrow. Different layouts will change accordingly like if you press windows + right arrow, then it will move to the right and so on.
So it is very interesting and useful and if you want to present different windows in different layouts then you can use snap layouts. This is another cool feature and many people would use it.
There are many times where our many tabs are open and we want only 1 of them. But there are many tabs/ windows open in the background. If you want to keep a single window open and minimize the others.
• Windows 11 Shake to Minimize – It is a very easy to use use minimize feature, you can shake the very first open window and all other windows at the back will get minimized. But remember this feature is turned off by default and you will have to turn it on.
Press the windows key>Type multitasking>Title bar window shake and turn it on and just shake the very 1st open window and all other windows will get minimized.
• Windows 11 Themes – Dark mode or normal mode have all arrived and i like it. If you want to look at the screen in low light, then your eyes would not have much problem. There are many themes available with colour options. You can customize it completely and granularly according to your colour preferences. So you do that now, you can control the way your desktop looks, completely.
Go to Settings>Personalization>Themes and browse the themes you like and select one of them. Do you know, dynamic refresh rate like you have adaptive refresh rate on your mobile phones.
• Windows 11 Dynamic Refresh Rate – If your display supports HDR or fast refresh rate like 120/144v Hz, then you can use it now. If you go to displays, there is an option if you want to use 144 Hz, then you can do it. It is very smooth.
• Windows 11 Auto HDR – Yes, if your display supports it then you can use auto HDR whether you are editing videos or gaming. It is beneficial for high end displays.
So friends, this was the Windows 11 New Features. Hope you get the full details about it and hope you like this article.
If you like this article, share it with your friends, so don’t miss any articles in the near future. Because we are bringing you such helpful articles every day. If you have any doubt about this article, you can comment us. Thank You!
Read More Article